League of Extraordinary Gentlemen Draft

dc20willsave

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PinheadHellraiser.jpg

Pinhead

The League's liaison officer for hell and contact with lost souls. Whilst at one with former self Captain Elliott Spencer, Pinhead is a calm, reserved figure who can offer rational solutions when contacted. He can be brought into the real world through the Lament Configuration, which is within the League's control, but he will only do so if he can return to hell with a soul - any soul. So if the League have called on Pinhead, and where necessary other Cenobites, you know two things: 1) the stakes are high and they need all the help they can get, and 2) whoever is in their way better have an appreciation of hooks and chains.

Dan, I will point out that while they are essentially characters that can only work together, that is technically two picks. I know I did tell shining knight earlier that you couldn't sacrifice a later pick to pick up a pair. That said, I will admit, I am starting to have doubts on that front. Anyone have any thoughts?

Also, Prof is up to bat.

"They have dared to enter this house, built on blood and honor. I will see them roast in the deepest pits of Hell..."

Pick #3, and my choice to lead my League (which will be epic since there is someone on my League who was under the employ of the Nazi Party):

Sir Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing

640px-Integra%27s_sword.jpg

Dan, I will point out that while they are essentially characters that can only work together, that is technically two picks. I know I did tell shining knight earlier that you couldn't sacrifice a later pick to pick up a pair. That said, I will admit, I am starting to have doubts on that front. Anyone have any thoughts?

*pokes head in the doorway* Dan just won the draft, so I say let it stand.

alice_large.jpg

Alice Cullen got fed up with her family. Something about when you start seeing your best friend everyday, knowing that the dumbass mistakes that she used to make are something she's going to keep making for the next century or so, and that Jasper is... kinda creepy, especially with how he keeps trying to look like Harpo Marx . Regardless, the league recruited her, both for her precognitive abilities and her skills in combat.

It's worth pointing out that Dresden keeps pointing out she's not really a vampire, just some kinda blood-fed golem or something.