Episode 155

RSS

After a nearly three-month hiatus, Animezing Podcast is back! Kellen is joined by James to watch one of the duo's most long-cherished anime series: Mobile Suit Gundam SEED. While they were enamored at the age of 17 with the flying mechs, political intrigue, social commentary, and teenage angst, how will it fair now that both are in their mid-20s? See how the retrospective goes as they cover "False Peace," "Its Name: Gundam," "Collapsing Land," "Silent Run," and "Phase Shift Down." [ 1:08:14 || 31.8 MB ]

To listen, click here: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/animezingpodcast/episodes/animezing_155.mp3

I've been wanting to watch Seed for a while. The problem has always been that anytime I have to money for any of the sets, they're either hard to get again or 50 bucks which is still a bit more than I have at the time. So, I'm kinda looking forward to this review so I know if this is a series worth spending 100 bucks on.