DITG: Episode 09 - Giant-Size Dracula #5, Tomb of Dracula #36-39

RSS

It's been a very long time since the last Dying in the Gutters, through technical difficulties and a lazy podcaster, but it will all be worth it when you discover what put Dracula on the No-Fly List. Marvel at Gene Colan's use of cheesecake! Wonder in amazement at Chris' alternate reality versions of these issues! Gasp in shock as Desmond and Chris disagree on the quality of a new supporting character! Cringe in discomfort over a discussion of Magical Negroes! All in our coverage of Giant-Size Dracula #5 and Tomb of Dracula #36-39. [ 38:17 || 18.6 MB ]

To listen, click here: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/dreadmedia/episodes/dreadmediapresents_040.mp3

The first half of this episode's lateness was the fault of a glitchy recording. The second half of this episode's lateness is entirely my fault. It was recorded ages ago (as I mention in the show that I'm missing a tooth) and there are two more in the kitty recorded before this one. I'm going to try and alternate between these and Dread Reel-iefs in the coming months.