Episode 42: Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

RSS

Create the ultimate cast  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure turns 25 this year, and, despite the use of a phone booth as a mode of traversing time, Shana and Mike think this one holds up rather well. Also, Mike believes this movie is in the Doctor Who Universe, Shana ponders George Carlin's status as a deity, The Brothers Wilson write in, a schedule change is made, and the first round of The Douchies are announced. Please vote in all of the polls, and be excellent to each other. [ 1:28:16 || 42.7 MB ]

To listen, click here: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/forbetterorworse/episodes/forbetterorworse_042.mp3

1) You mention Neverwhere and fail to mention a podcast very close to home covering said programme?!?!? :shakehead:

2) Yes, I have a History degree. No, I don't understand the correlation between pursuing said degree over 3 years of academic study - reading long tracts of texts on over 2000 years of human achievement and burgeoning civilisation - with watching Bill and Ted.

1) You mention Neverwhere and fail to mention a podcast very close to home covering said programme?!?!? :shakehead:

2) Yes, I have a History degree. No, I don't understand the correlation between pursuing said degree over 3 years of academic study - reading long tracts of texts on over 2000 years of human achievement and burgeoning civilisation - with watching Bill and Ted.

This is why you never broke into the curatorial fraternity. It's all about the Wyld Stallyns references.

Also Mike, you took the music out of Bill and Ted. Just...did you get why the original ruled? Then again you both came down against it being remade, so it was worth playing with ideas. Still though, Bill and Ted without rock music. It's like a Highlander movie without dodgy accents!