Episode 44: The Douchies

RSS

The Douchies have come to a close, and The Vinegar King has been crowned! Shana and Mike discuss the poll results, read through lots of comments from the forums, Shana sings a song for Ian, Mike comes up with the greatest band name ever, and they create a new sitcom starring Lionel. [ 1:24:31 || 40.9 MB ]

To listen, click here: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/forbetterorworse/episodes/forbetterorworse_044.mp3

Great, thought-provoking episode! Also, thanks for answering my question

Regarding my case for Humperdinck over Jessup, I was in a hurry to get my email out to you in time when I read it and knew as soon as I sent it that Shana would find fault in my argument. Yes, starting a pointless war by killing innocent people and even venting through torture are more indicative of malice than pettiness, but I stand by my other points, especially my contention that the prince treated Buttercup worse than the colonel treated Joann. That being said, I may be biased, as I've only seen A Few Good Men once, but The Princess Bride at least half a dozen times.

As for my vote, it's going to Bram Stoker's Dracula.

I had a blast with the whole douchie process. I love the world of the hypothetical!

It's gotta be "Mary Shelley's Frankenstein", or as my English teacher called it after we had finished watching it as part of a school trip "Kenneth Branagh's Frankenstein"

Twister was the only movie on this list I saw.

I did not pick Dracula because I think people are tired of vampires. Even if Nic Cage's uncle is producing it.

If there will be a Frankenstein movie the monster will be a superhero, I do not know if the actual Dr. Frankenstein would be in it.

Never heard of Center Stage or a Walk in the Clouds.