Episode 05.02

RSS

After surviving the pilot episode, Ian and Dave dive into three episodes of Street Hawk. In "A Second Self," the head of a carjacking ring swears vengeance when his brother is killed after Street Hawk foils a car theft. He hires a driver to help trap and kill Street Hawk who just happens to be two-time Academy Award winner George Clooney. In "The Adjuster," Street Hawk breaks up a jewelry smuggling ring, but, when the fence escapes, Jessie must partner with violent New York cop Joe Cannon who has an agenda of his own. And in "Vegas Run," Jessie and Norman help a Las Vegas showgirl who is due to testify against the mob. Can Street Hawk get her to the courthouse safely? They also discuss Street Hawk's habit of murdering people, Jessie Mach's dating tips, and, of course, the return of Rex Smith's acting masterclass. [ 2:00:50 || 58.3 MB ]

To listen, click here: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/twiceasbrighthalfaslong/episodes/twice_016.mp3

• 2 weeks later...

Great to have the Orgs so fully on board with this project. Enjoying the show. All hail the year of cheese!

About the music... its of the brand of overly repetitive pop music that I wish didn't get so much play. Here's the thing, if the lyrics were changed from "I don't know what to say because you take my breath away" to "there's nothing I can say because you take my breath away" at least it would be a bit more clever. If I can figure that out just while listening to the song one time, the darned artist should've figured that out.