Transformers 5 and Beyond

• 6 months later...

This thing is getting DESTROYED by critics.  And even the "positive" reviews I've seen have largely been full of underhanded "complements" to the insanity and incomprehensible plot.

God, this makes me so happy.  I almost WANT to see this now because it seems a majority of people are finally seeing how abhorrent this fucking series is.

Hey Will, I was curious are you the only person in your circle of friends who goes to the drive-in. I often go to mine and any time a friend is coming along is after I have invited them. The one I go to has a Sega Daytona machine, I think I spend as much on quarters for turns as I do for tickets.

I'm usually the person that gets the ball rolling with doing anything that isn't sitting in the apartment playing video games. My favorite drive-in has no arcade games or anything. Just two screens, some of those awesome drive-in ads from the 50s and 60s, and a snack shack that has seen better days but definitely has a charm to it.

Honestly, the real charm of going to the drive-in for me is that I can talk during the movie. It's mainly used for bad movies so we can make fun of them but still.