Episode 27: Meryl Streep

RSS

This month, the great Meryl Streep's filmography is in the Hey, an Actor! spotlight. Ian's at his talkative best, which is just as well as Pandy's dog-tired and this has affected not only his analysis but also his jingles. But The Brothers Wilson pull through to review Streep's first Oscar-winning role in Kramer vs Kramer, her central role in 1985's Best Picture Out of Africa, and her lead in the big screen adaptation of the ABBA musical Mamma Mia!. Along the way you'll hear tales of The Parents Wilson, a gag resurrected from the fifth episode, and the sacrifice Pandy made to facilitate one of the very first Dark Knight Discussions on Earth-2.net: The Show. Meryl Streep probably deserves better. [ 2:56:45 || 85.2 MB ]

• 1 month later...

I ran through this and the Helen Mirren episodes back to back at work this weekend.

Pandy, I accept your apology in the manner which it was delivered. Partially.

Seriously though, the onset of Pandy's new dad exhaustion phase and the subsequent giggles have been hilarious. I say never let him sleep!