Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

2016-2017 Television Season

38 posts in this topic

Posted

Fox is developing a sci-fi series with Neil Gaiman and Chris Leone (The Lost Room) called The Building. Based off of Leone's film, Parallels, it's about a group of people in a skyscraper that travels between alternate universes.

Despite the premise sounding dumb, I watched Parallels on Netflix a while back and it was interesting enough though t was totally a backdoor pilot.

Posted

Constantine is coming to CW as an animated series. 

In a surprise move, The CW has given early renewals to seven of its original series for the 2017-2018 season, including all of the comic book series and a few other fan-favorites. Supernatural is returning for a record 13th season, Supergirl was renewed for season three, The Flash will return for season four, Arrow got a season six, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow earned a season three, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend was renewed for season three and Jane the Virgin gets a season four. Plus, Constantine–the DC Comics/NBC live-action series that was canceled just a few years ago–is returning as an animated series on digital platform CW Seed with Matt Ryan reprising his title role as the voice of John Constantine.

http://nerdist.com/the-cw-just-renewed-all-your-favorite-shows-and-brought-back-a-canceled-one/ 

Posted

I saw that and I'm intrigued. Hell, thrilled. X-Men has always been at it's best when they've been allowed to do soap opera. That's hard when you only have two hours to set up and resolve your conflicts.

Posted

I pride myself on the ability to pick out a twist and I didn't even remotely see that coming!

Posted

I pride myself on the ability to pick out a twist and I didn't even remotely see that coming!

Ted Danson should get the Emmy nod for that smile alone.

Posted

Was APB that "We're not ripping off RoboCop" show?

Posted

Kind of. It was closer to "Rich Industrialist is going to solve crime by giving the cops better gear." It was kinda bad.