Help influence Episode 32

slothian

Yes, you can help influence not only the film Pandy & I use as the joint review, but the homework we assign each other to plot the range of their career. As announced in Episode 30, our subject will be Sigourney Weaver.

Pandy & I will take an executive decision on what makes the joint review on Saturday 16th July,  so get your ideas in before then!

With Sigourney Weaver, you have the opportunity to watch one actor play the same role three different ways:

Alien: Ripley is a normal blue-collar worker who is caught up in a shit-storm.
Aliens: Ripley is now a world-weary vet who's seen and lost too much, but she's called back into action and must become a legend.
Alien3: Ripley has become the hardened veteran who's ready for the sweet embrace of death.

The only other actor who you can do this with would be Sylvester Stallone as an underdog (Rocky), a cocky champion (Rocky III), and an aged icon (Rocky Balboa, Creed). So, yeah, I say you should cover the first three Alien movies.