Sign in to follow this  
RSS

Episode 58: Faust - Love of the Damned

RSS   

The Summer of Collaboration ™ rolls on as Ian Wilson joins The Real Protagonists to cover Faust: Love of the Damned, a movie that makes not one iota of sense but is very, very metal. [ 3:06:00 || 96.3 MB ]

Stavros   

Very fun show, Faust us one of the worst films I've ever had heartily recommended to me by someone I once trusted.

However the peak was Dubs' intervention once he realised that Will was caught in a perpetual state of being about to watch Showgirls. Stay strong Will, maybe we can wean you off with a combination of Saved by the Bell, Twin Peaks and Robocop. 

Devil's advocate (no pun intended), are you sure the casting people isn't just a weird way of doing an agency name (fuck conventional last names only, lets use BOTH first AND last names!)?  

Or some fucker was like, "fuck it, credit my assistants, or credit me as Alan Smithee!"

Edited by SteveJRogers

D.W.   

It's ok, fellas. I forgive you. You've gotta be wrong sometimes.

Sometimes we cover great movies as a breather.

This was a "great" movie.

Dread   

Just heard that the guy who runs Unearthed Films (first US distributor of the Guinea Pig films) is writing a script for a new Faust movie.

James D.   

Just heard that the guy who runs Unearthed Films (first US distributor of the Guinea Pig films) is writing a script for a new Faust movie.

So, @slothian...

slothian   

So, @slothian...

I'm very available!