Help influence Episode 35!

slothian

Yes, you can help influence not only the film Pandy & I use as the joint review, but the homework we assign each other to plot the range of their career. As announced in Episode 33, our subject will be Sir Christopher Lee.

Pandy & I will take an executive decision on what makes the joint review on Sunday 16th October,  so get your ideas in before then!

NB) Things we won't cover include: his turns in Star Wars prequels/Lord of the Rings, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and most all of his Tim Burton collaborations, The Man with the Golden Gun and Captain America II: Death Too Soon. Don't worry, there's still plenty to choose from...

Man, he had a minor role in Battle of the River Plate as the bar owner. Gotta rewatch that.

YNHs list seems good. Couldn't see anything definitive in there that outstretched those. Wicker Man for a high profile classic, Dracula for one of his definitive monster roles and Jinnah if he had a personal connection to it. 

Thanks guys! :)

Just to qualify my suggestions -- I've never actually seen those three films. From what I gather, though, the first two cemented him as a horror icon and the latter sounds quite interesting. The only film I think I've seen with him getting a high billing is The Man With the Golden Gun, while in all the others (Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Burton films, Hugo etc), he's lucky if he has more than five minutes on screen.

Edited by You Know Who

• 2 weeks later...