Nintendo Switch

dc20willsave

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I got one at launch yesterday with half of the available launch games!

• The Legend of Zelda: Breathe of the Wild - absolutely brilliant. It's HUGE in scale and gives you an amazing sense of freedom. I've been playing for about 6 hours and I've barely scraped the surface. It's certainly the most cerebral and ambitious game of the franchise and I'm loving it.
  • 1-2 Switch - My wife and I were able to play about fifteen minutes of this and it was a lot of fun. Simple premise, colourful visuals and a great show off of the Joycon controllers

I can see real appeal for the ability to take these everywhere but after I'm done with Zelda I know I'll be needing some more titles quick-smart. DLC for Zelda is a smart way to bridge the gap in a dry spell, as long as it's of decent quality/scale.

• 3 weeks later...

Breath of the Wild is the best game I have ever played. Not perfect. Rained too damn much. Ganon is like the easiest enemy in this game to beat. Those fucking Lynels were about a thousand times harder to kill unless you used an ancient arrow. But still the best game I have ever played.

Downloaded Fast RMX. It's a fun F-Zero clone. For 19.99 it's worth it. Gonna pick up Blaster Master Zero too.