Episode 01: ECW Barely Legal

RSS

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm just disappointed that DW no-sold my Dick Togo joke.

Speaking of Dick Togo will the DDT podcast ever discuss DDT the promotion?

This is the first I've ever heard of it. Not that that has any bearing. Future discussion points could lead anywhere, but I would really like a few more ECW PPVs first.

Entirely fair. Just an idea to throw in for the odd special, ECW has more than enough material for the meat of your show.

And yeah, that first season of LU is fantastic. I did get wacky-fatigue though, I don't think I even saw most of season 3. 

Edited by Stavros

Entirely fair. Just an idea to throw in for the odd special, ECW has more than enough material for the meat of your show.

And yeah, that first season of LU is fantastic. I did get wacky-fatigue though, I don't think I even saw most of season 3. 

Ah, I think this is a way you can get the guys off track, so ACFTCP can post your Survivor Series '97 episode BEFORE DDT Wrestling posts their November 2 Remember '97 episode! 

Diabolical ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Further thoughts re: Lucha Underground. While I love it, I wouldn't want to podcast about it until I'm caught up. That will take a long time. Maybe episode 3. Hahahahahaa

So, I've got like 10 episodes of LU until I'm completely caught up. Ha!

• 4 weeks later...

I'm just disappointed that DW no-sold my Dick Togo joke.

As someone who is named Richard I am glad that joke did not carry on. So many guys in my High School class thought they were being so hilarious when they would come up to me and say "Hi Dick."

I think I can count all the hours spent watching professional wrestling on one hand. So when Damien mentioned "The Death of WCW" I remembered that I really enjoyed that book and swiftly bought the tenth anniversary edition from audible.

As someone who is named Richard I am glad that joke did not carry on. So many guys in my High School class thought they were being so hilarious when they would come up to me and say "Hi Dick."

I think I can count all the hours spent watching professional wrestling on one hand. So when Damien mentioned "The Death of WCW" I remembered that I really enjoyed that book and swiftly bought the tenth anniversary edition from audible.

My last name is Reddick.

My last name is Reddick.

Took me a while to realize the point you were making. Every time I hear your name I think about the fact that the president elect of my local Toastmasters club is a Canadian named David Reddick, technically it is Dr. David Reddick. I just am anticipating meeting other Canadians whose last name is Reddick and first name begins with the letter D.  Daniel Reddick, Dexter Reddick, Dylan Reddick ...