Help influence episode 42!

slothian

Yes, you can help influence not only the film Pandy & I use as the joint review, but the homework we assign each other to plot the range of their career. As announced in Episode 40, our subject will be Kirsten Dunst.

Pandy & I will take an executive decision on what makes the joint review on Saturday 27th May so get your ideas in before then!

NB) We won't be covering any Spider-Man films and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind was covered in our first episode.

Interview with the Vampire or Little Women for her younger self, The Virgin Suicides or Drop Dead Gorgeous for her late teen / young adult years, and Marie Antoinette or Upside Down for her adult career.

If you choose The Virgin Suicides and Marie Antoinette, you'll get a look at how Sofia Coppola directed Dunst in two movies.

Look, I'm just going to say it: If you don't cover Bring It On, you're covering Kirsten Dunst wrong. As much as I want to say Drop Dead Gorgeous, I think Bring It On defined Dunst as an actress for years after. Plus, it's fun!

Outside of that, Interview With The Vampire shows so much of her potential as an actress. It might be better for a Brad Pitt month but it works so much better for Dunst. As for a third film, Marie Antoinette would be fun to see a history buff's take on the repeated anachronisms but I think Melancholia is her strongest performance as an actress to date.