Help influence Episode 43!

slothian

Yes, you can help influence not only the film Pandy & I use as the joint review, but the homework we assign each other to plot the range of their career. As announced in Episode 41, our subject will be Kate Winslet.

Pandy & I will take an executive decision on what makes the joint review on Saturday 24th June so get your ideas in before then!

NB) We won't be covering Dark Season.

I'd second Heavanly Creatures as it was a breakout role for Winslet and one of the last films by Peter Jackson before he made Lord of the Rings. 

The Reader as it is a very complex role where she plays a possible war criminal.

I'd also suggest Divergent because she's in it and I really want you to watch Divergent...like Jumpin' Jack Flash want. 

Edited by Mr Mockery

I vote for our favourite kinda-terrible-but-we-don't-care Christmas movie The Holiday.  You missed your chance with Jack Black, so after this you only have 2 chances to do it!  Main cases for this are: she manages to do about 12 consecutive "walk into a room and squee at how amazing it is" shots, and all of them are different (top acting, there); and she does a little pyjama dance.  Truly, her range is astounding.

So yeah.  The Holiday.  Go go go.