Episode 970

RSS

Earth-2.net and GeekPlanetOnline.com collide in this Qo'noS-sized edition of List and Shout! This time, Pandy and Christian are joined by Peter and Anne-Marie Organ of the bOrgcast! Together, the four discuss the aliens they'd most like to meet (RE: go to the pub with), their favorite alien worlds, and the lamest aliens overall. [ 1:44:05 || 51.7 MB ]

In that order

Worf. I like the fact that he's a little uneasy because it's be rewarding when he got that glint in his eye that showed he was having fun. Plus he's open to non alcoholic options, even if they are prune juice.

Risa. I mean, I hate resorts but it kinda seems like Fuck-planet down there. I feel like most other answers here are wrong?

Packleds. Theyre pathetic, stupid and put everyone else at risk

10 minutes ago, Stavros said:

Risa. I mean, I hate resorts but it kinda seems like Fuck-planet down there. I feel like most other answers here are wrong?

I had completely forgotten about Risa, so great choice. Honestly, I had a really tough time with that category since I'm quite happy with our current one (SCROTUS et al notwithstanding).