World of Warcraft

Zephyr

Just finished a 10 day trial and decided to get it. Just wondering if anybody had any suggestions for a server. I choose Arie Peak at first because it said it was new, but now it is constantly queued. I was thinking a medium population one like Duskwood.

Also if anybody has any trial keys still left I'll create a new account with it then upgrade it so you get a free month.

• 2 weeks later...
Just finished a 10 day trial and decided to get it. Just wondering if anybody had any suggestions for a server. I choose Arie Peak at first because it said it was new, but now it is constantly queued. I was thinking a medium population one like Duskwood.

Well I play on Runetotem (a normal server) which is great, but that is often quite full, and Moonglade (an RP server) which is also pretty good. Your best bet is to go for a low-medium population, especially if you want to do PvP.

I am a little bit sad that they made the new alliance race (Draenai) look just like normal humans. It would have been much cooler if they looked like the actual race, instead of claiming this whole 'more evolved state' thing.

Although, I cannot convince myself into the expansion yet. I have yet to have a player hit 50, much less 60, so the prospect of 70 is not much of a draw for me, heh.

As for good servers, I use BlackDragonflight (I play alliance.... under the same name I have here no less). Have not had a problem with it so far.

• 11 months later...

I've decided to go back to it, as my new avatar can show you. I also went back to playing City of Heroes for a little while, but got bored quickly even though they added a lot since I left.

Anyways, I'm on Area 52 server, and moved to it when Bloodhoof(I think) got full. If anyone else is on that server hit me up for some quests. I have a 42 Mage, 20 Paladin, 20 Shaman, all Alliance. I also have some lower level toons both Alliance and Horde.

• 2 years later...