Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A wee bit concerned that the trailer shows more of Dagger as the protagonist over Ty, but hopefully that's just in this initial advertising.

It shows Ty's viewpoint (ie: conversation with his mom) more than the comics did. She was always the viewpoint character in the comics. I just hope they give Cloak a little more depth than the comics did.

Freeform, before today, was ABC Family I believe.

That makes sense.

It was closer to a year ago, not that it really matters. They haven't really changed their programming.

It all looks nice. The New Warriors series is going to be an action comedy and has Squirrel Girl who I don't think has ever been a member of The NW before but whatever. It has Night Thrasher and Speedball.

It was closer to a year ago, not that it really matters. They haven't really changed their programming.

It all looks nice. The New Warriors series is going to be an action comedy and has Squirrel Girl who I don't think has ever been a member of The NW before but whatever. It has Night Thrasher and Speedball.

Looks like it's basically Great Lakes Avengers with Speedball.

I mean, I'm probably going to hate it regardless, but if it gets that New Warriors Omnibus back into print, I'll be eternally grateful.

I think certain properties like Cloak and Dagger and Runaways are far more earnest of television ideas that Agents of SHIELD or Agent Carter. And I like Agent Carter. But I also like the idea of continuing to flesh out the MCU in little corners where they fit best. And I've always liked Cloak and Dagger as characters, even though I've not read too much of their stuff.