Roller Coaster Tycon

Doug

Hey guys I know this is not a big nerdy game like what we are all acustmed to (Just Kidding) I love the Rollercoaster tycon seirese. So what do you guys like about the seriese, I personally own the third version (I think, it does have a giant three). I want to know your opions, any cheats (Secrtet or hidden parks, not the hacking kind) or hidden easter eggs you may want to share? Fare well, looking forward to your opions!

I bought Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 because I like world / character building games, but this one didn't do it for me. It was sort of boring.

Yah I totaly agree with you, I did not buy the version i have i got it as a present, I went to a friends house and played the original version and liked it alot more than my version, It is kinds boring (version 3 is)

Real Game: Mass Effect, Final Fantasy 7 or X, Dead Rising, Halo series, Counter-Strike, KOTOR series.

You know...things with depth, storyline, characters? Some level of skill involved? Pardon me for thinking that Roller Coaster Tycoon and his 400 spin-offs aren't really on my list of games worth giving a shit about.

Real Game: Mass Effect, Final Fantasy 7 or X, Dead Rising, Halo series, Counter-Strike, KOTOR series.

You know...things with depth, storyline, characters? Some level of skill involved? Pardon me for thinking that Roller Coaster Tycoon and his 400 spin-offs aren't really on my list of games worth giving a shit about.

ohhh you said a bad word, naughty naughty, (Rant is a in-joke your on the out-side)

ohhh you said a bad word, naughty naughty, (Rant is a in-joke your on the out-side)

Did I scare you guys off again..... <_<