New tournament?

Yeah, I've been thinking it for a long time!

I still want to do the best comic book couples, as well as the best teen hero, but I don't have the time to oversee one right now. If, however, someone else is willing to step up to the plate, I'd have no problem letting them reign over it.

That said, what kind of tournament should we run?

Not that I'm the biggest Todd McFarlane fan, but he did define an era, and helped usher in a movement that led to more rights for creators. When it comes to his art and storytelling, sure, he's near the top of the overrated pile, but I think other things have to be considered when doing a poll like this.

When it comes to a poll like that, it should almost be called The Second Best Comic Book Artist. Even though Jack Kirby's style has never been my cup o' tea (though it's growing on me), his storytelling, action, facial expressions, co-creations and legacy makes him the Number One guy. Ever.

It's not that I'm against Jack winning the poll (he should), it's that I don't want a predictable outcome. Personally, I'd rather see something like The Best Comic Book Artist of the Last 20 Years.

When it comes to a poll like that, it should almost be called The Second Best Comic Book Artist. Even though Jack Kirby's style has never been my cup o' tea (though it's growing on me), his storytelling, action, facial expressions, co-creations and legacy makes him the Number One guy. Ever.

It's not that I'm against Jack winning the poll (he should), it's that I don't want a predictable outcome. Personally, I'd rather see something like The Best Comic Book Artist of the Last 20 Years.

How about most badass fictional government agent? We could have Bond, Jack Bauer, and Nick Fury.

It's been done. :D

Solid Snake wins and not one vote for Nick Fury?

Clearly I wasn't around. Damn video gamers! NERDS NERDS NERDS!!!

We now return to your regularly scheduled programming.

Is Liefeld overrated? Maybe 15 years ago but he's pretty much universally, and excessively, panned nowadays.

Is Liefeld overrated? Maybe 15 years ago but he's pretty much universally, and excessively, panned nowadays.

I was refering to the (2nd) Best Artist Idea.

I was being sarcastic, you see.

• 3 weeks later...