First time you felt old

Missy

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The frist time I *really* felt old was when I was in a video store, and there was a wall of all the movies I was waaaay into as a college student in the early to mid 90s - Pulp Fiction, Clerks, that sort of thing - and almost all of them had the words "Tenth Anniversary" on the covers.

I just had another one.

I work for an insurance company, and one of my duties is to assist agents with their paperwork to get them licensed to sell in their various states.

I found out today that apparently, someone who was born when I was a freshman in high school is now old enough to sell insurance for a living.

This will make every one ELSE feel old but even I feel old with 10th anniversaries of things like Pocahontas from '95, Batman & Robin <_<:unsure: from '97 and soon to even be things like American Pie. This makes ME feel old even though I'm 16. I also find myslef saying 'I miss the 90's' ALOT.

I'm 30 and I recently hired a 20 year old girl. Some of the things she says, I remember myself saying at that age. I tried to argue with her, try to enlighten her and she just kept arguing. It's now at a point where I just be quiet and think to myself "oh well, she'll find out in the long run". Then it happened..... I realised I was becoming my dad!!!!!

That, ladies & gentlement is when you know you're getting old.

• 3 weeks later...