Need help for a dual-purpose project

James D.

Okay, so I have a project for my creative writing class due next Thursday. The assignment? Write a movie review.

:devil:

But in all seriousness, I need some suggestions on what you'd like me to review. It can be a bad movie or a good movie. Doesn't matter. Whatever I write about will also be posted on the mainpage here, so that's why I say this is dual-purpose. Here are a couple choices I'm thinking seriously about:

The Dark Knight--I worry about this one, though, because I think others in my class will do it, too.

Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker--I doubt anyone will do this, and it's a movie I love immensely, as you all know.

Give me some suggestions, though, please. I want to keep my options open.

If you feel your teacher is going to get several Dark Knight reviews, you might want to cover something other than Batman. Not knowing what movies you've seen recently, I'd suggest Justice League: Secret Origins or Justice League: Starcrossed. Sure, Batman is in them, but he isn't the focus, unlike TDK and Return of the Joker.

Jaws: The Revenge. Or hell, even the original Jaws. Either would be an entertaining read.

As far as the class goes, couldn't you just print out one of your Tranquil Tirades (maybe editing the language here and there)?

No, because that would be dishonest. :angel:

Besides, I haven't written anything for a while (hell, the last thing I even gave to Mike was my Hellsing video) and I need to contribute something non-WFP related.

Hmm...what's Uwe Boll up to these days?