Random wrestling thoughts

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No one is going to pay to see two heel women (that don't fit the format of rail thin blond) fight for two titles that don't matter. Not to mention that the Wrestlemania match is most likely going to be given to whomever is in Playboy that year, so Kelly or someone.

And the meat loaf I threw up when I was 7 looks better than the ECW title.

No one is going to pay to see two heel women (that don't fit the format of rail thin blond) fight for two titles that don't matter. Not to mention that the Wrestlemania match is most likely going to be given to whomever is in Playboy that year, so Kelly or someone.

And the meat loaf I threw up when I was 7 looks better than the ECW title.

But it would be a good match.

Yeah Kelly will be fighting for the womens title at mania.

Also that meatloaf......I don't know how you kept it for all these years, just to be able to compare it to a piece of crap......but I guess yay.

Guest DCAUFan1051

I haven't really read through this thread all the way through but damn I didn't know McCool was undertakers girlfriend lol

and ummm to reference Link's exxxcuuussssee me line repeated throught the zelda TV series vicki is the "female" link lmao she's always saying EXXXXCUUUUUSE ME lol because noone will give her the time of day.

I must be the only person that likes the new ECW title. I like the chrome look of it. I also really like the Diva title. Although I don't like McCool. Would she be champ if she wasn't Undertaker's girlfriend? She looks like just another pretty blonde to me.

Well she has nice......actually she's too skinny and she's meant to be a right bitch backstage.

Watching iMPACT right now, what is it with Tenay and West making everything seem.........crap.

Also does anyone else find ODB hot?

Nope just me. :blush:

The TNA announcers never shut up, is the problem. They yammer on between every pause in a promo and never know when to let the stuff speak for itself. Tenay used to be entertaining in WCW, but now, he's unbearable.

The TNA announcers never shut up, is the problem. They yammer on between every pause in a promo and never know when to let the stuff speak for itself. Tenay used to be entertaining in WCW, but now, he's unbearable.

They react to everything way to much.

That's why I used to love J.R's main event commentary as he used to get so into the match and would go crazy for the finish as it built up and you felt you were almost in the match.

You've seen the funniest thing ever, when during a backstage fight, the camera cut to Tenay and West and showed them reacting to what was going on, but not looking at the monitors, they were looking at the scripts.

They didn't invent the Curryman gimmick. It originated in New Japan and was great there. The problem with Joe is that he's booked wrong. The fact that he isn't a 6'5" bodybuilder is what makes him unique and is part of his appeal.