X-Box 360 problems

ragernok2002

Why does my 360 feel like scratching all my discs?? :grumble:

Brothers In Arms is useless know cause its got a nice scratch on it. Fuck it

Do you stand the Box up on end, or does it lay flat on the surface? I would never in a million years stand it upright because everyone I know who has done that has said that it causes discs to get scratched up.

Do you stand the Box up on end, or does it lay flat on the surface? I would never in a million years stand it upright because everyone I know who has done that has said that it causes discs to get scratched up.

Mine has stood on it's end since I bought it. Both of them actually, and they have never scratched a disc. They are made to stand up, or lay down. The only way I've heard of them scratching discs is if you move the console while it's on.

Mine has stood on it's end since I bought it. Both of them actually, and they have never scratched a disc. They are made to stand up, or lay down. The only way I've heard of them scratching discs is if you move the console while it's on.

thats the thing I never move it

My 360 just died the same day I got Fable2 and Deadspace and 7 days before Fallout 3.

There is no emoticon to describe what I am feeling right now.

{update}And now its working again

:huh:

{update} Its fucked, I can't play games that need the DVD drive but Xbpx Arcade seems ok

That's what happened to mine last time, you need to send it off which is quite shit.

2 to 1000!