I love T-shirts with slogans!

Missy

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really, there are worse things in the world than having me as leader. No more Linkin Park AMVs will be made, and every Friday is No Pants Day/No Trousers Day.

To be fair, I only want to conquer England anyway. And just the women.

Edit: Fixed for our friends on the other side of the Atlantic.

Really, there are worse things in the world than having me as leader. No more Linkin Park AMVs will be made, and every Friday is No Pants Day.

To be fair, I only want to conquer England anyway. And just the women.

I've tried it man, it ain't easy.

Plus over here pants means underwear, and I'm not comfortable freeballing it, not even just one day a week.

Oh so the Scottish women aren't good enough for you!

Such as Dorothy Dunnet wee-dunnett.jpg:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

It wouldn't be a real thread without my love for old people who are probably dead by now and who's names I found on the internet and somehow conviently are Scottish....

No pants fridays?

Is this a bad time to say that pants mean something different over here?

I'm gonna be honest Suave. This may come as a surprise, but I think I can win the war without you.

If you want to conquer England you'll definitly need a translator for things north of Hadrians wall, that is if you don't want a giant angry drunken ginger thicket rushing towards you in a hail of fried mars bars and whisky.

I'm gonna be honest Suave. This may come as a surprise, but I think I can win the war without you.

If you want to conquer England you'll definitly need a translator for things north of Hadrians wall, that is if you don't want a giant angry drunken ginger thicket rushing towards you in a hail of fried mars bars and whisky.

A translator isn't much help when I can barely understand what he's saying half the time.

A translator isn't much help when I can barely understand what he's saying half the time.

That's it!

No fried mars bars with a side of fritters and a can of Irn bru for you!

Off whatever the hell this was meant to be, I have never ate a fried mars bar, nor do I plan to, and i do not drink at all let alone whiskey and my I couldn't give to fucks about football. Just thought I'd throw that out their.

I drink a lot of Irn Bru though....

Besides, Dubs when can you understand what I say at any times!?