James D.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest DCAUFan1051

Damn Des sorry to hear that hope everything turns out ok.

I'm very happy with the progession of The TFG1 Podcast and I think I've gotten the hang of podcasting I love doing it wish I'd started a few years ago but oh well I'm here now.

Good for you Mike(DCAU) I still haven't sat down to hear TFG1 but when I do which is soon as I have a lot of free time now, I will give feedback.

I got my acceptance letter for a course today, I'm going to fill in the acceptance part tomorrow and apply for other places knowing that my main place on a course is safe.

It's a load off my mind.

Mom has been discharged but given a suite in the hospital to be close to baby who is expected to be allowed to go home this weekend. There is a heart issue that needs surgery but not for 6-8 months when they expect they'll fix it no problem. Thanks for the well wishes everyone. Been a little hairy around here.

Mom has been discharged but given a suite in the hospital to be close to baby who is expected to be allowed to go home this weekend. There is a heart issue that needs surgery but not for 6-8 months when they expect they'll fix it no problem. Thanks for the well wishes everyone. Been a little hairy around here.

Thats great news. All the best to both of them.

I'm glad both mom and baby are doing well at this point. :)

I'm going up to Door County starting tomorrow night, which means the following things:

-No tech crew

-Lots of anime

-Good times with people

-Time in which to finally finish that Seirei no Moribito review I've been trying to hack out for a few weeks now

-Writing time

-Good internet connection!

-Pretty pretty lakeshore and night skies and teh awesome

My Student Loan documents came in today, and I sent them in, I should get my provincial portion (over $4000) within a week. So now, not only do I have money coming soon, but the fact that it will be here by the end of the month means I can safely spend the money I was clinging to for rent on other stuff (food for example)

The citation from the accident a month or so ago which has been causing me undue amounts of stress is finally figured out.

They're willing to give me a no-pointer if we can prove that we had insurance on the vehicle (Dad's already alerted the insurance company, and they're sending off a letter to them), and they're not going to raise the amount of money I originally owed, which means by the time I get my next paycheck, I will probably be able to pay it all off.

*collapses in teh reliefs*

I want more good news!

That police still haven't caught me for that thing I did. Granted its bad news for law and order but if I cared about that I wouldn't have done it in the first place.

Hooray!

The Bristol rippere rides again!

Why do you rip the sides of curtains anyway?

Because its a horrible hairstyle.

I've been a crabby bastard all week, so I went back to read some older threads from my earlier days here and I stumbled upon the epic debate Mike and I had over the Silent Hill movie. I couldn't help but smile because it has got to be the most polite and well thought out argument that the internet has ever seen. And I only cursed once! Also, since I got the last word, I count it as a victory. :happy:

Check it out

I’ve got quite the weekend coming up. I’ll be attending a goth/fetish party on Saturday (yep) then Monday I’ll be going to Soundwave to watch Nine Inch Nails, Alice in Chains, The Bloodhound Gang and Lacuna Coil, amongst others.

I am hating you so much right now it's ridiculous.

I’ve got quite the weekend coming up. I’ll be attending a goth/fetish party on Saturday (yep) then Monday I’ll be going to Soundwave to watch Nine Inch Nails, Alice in Chains, The Bloodhound Gang and Lacuna Coil, amongst others.

Your name? death-note-book.jpg Right here buddy.