Boyfriend Terminator?

KnightWing

So I'm working on a particular writing project, but I've come across the brick wall that all male sci-fi writers inevitably come to: I cannot write realistic female characters.

So, for all the female forumites out there (as well as any males who would kindly ask their girlfriends for me), I pose this question:

What would you do if your boyfriend turned out to be a Terminator-style robot who suddenly decided to kill you?

Okay, is there anywhere I can go that BF!Terminator doesn't know about?

Oh shit, I'm fucked

Why the hell does a Terminator want to kill me?

RUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUN

Thanks; that helps. :)

Mmkay. Suppose that you get to a safe place where he can't hurt you, and you're calming down. Then what?

Just hide in our science hall basement. Superconductor magnet down there or something along those lines, if I remember what the physics people are telling me correctly. That should take care of it.

Also, I have friends who know how to make bacon lances of firey death. :P

Just hide in our science hall basement. Superconductor magnet down there or something along those lines, if I remember what the physics people are telling me correctly. That should take care of it.

Also, I have friends who know how to make bacon lances of firey death. :P

Hmm. Cool. Going with a little bit of a Sarah Connor approach, I see.

Disclaimer: I am not a normal female, as you have probably figured out over the course of this thread. You may want to look elsewhere for answers. :P

S'cool. She's not entirely a normal female either.

If nothing else, I can at least add your suggestions to my list of things to do when the Machines rise. The electromagnet thing sounds clever...