Sign in to follow this  
The Master

Slight changes

I just noticed something: When there's a new post, the entire row (RE: category) changes color ever so slightly. Is this new, or has it always been that way?

Yup, we upgraded to the latest software.

It's still building in the background, so some aspects may not work properly for a little while. Once everything's done and I've had a chance to play with the settings, I'll update everyone.

I think that section is still updating. I'm hesitant to change the password, because I've been warned not to do anything until everything is finished on the backend. If it's not done by midday, a new password will be sent around.

I think that section is still updating. I'm hesitant to change the password, because I've been warned not to do anything until everything is finished on the backend. If it's not done by midday, a new password will be sent around.

The password has been reset but not changed. Give it a try now.

Dread   

Works just fine now.

I like the new look. I think all videos have been reset to unworking links so it may take some getting used to.

Stavros   

Just noticed that gender is one of the things listed on every post you make. Anyone else feel a little weird about that? Like, on a msg board is that vital information you need for context next to a comment. Weird move by Invision.

I've disabled the gender feature. It might still prompt for it when registering, but it should not show on the posts.

Note: There is no longer a button to type spoilers with the other commands when making a post. It can still be done manually though.

Good catch, Will. I've re-added it. It's the eyeball next to the smile / emoji button.