Random video game thoughts

JackFetch

I have like 3000 MS points on my 360.

900 from having to buy points to download wolfenstein, and 2100 from a christmas present from one of my friends.

So, can anyone recommend a good platform game for XBLA? I have Castle Crashers so anything that's like that would be awesome. Also, it would be mostly single player, as I don't play online much anymore.

Braid. Simply an amazing game

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

That would be the worst theme park ever.

It would be awesome at the same time though. I'd like to get my photo taken in the hall of Beckinsale.

I can forgive your other spelling mistakes, but screw that up again and I'll have to cut you.

It would be awesome at the same time though. I'd like to get my photo taken in the hall of Beckinsale.

I can forgive your other spelling mistakes, but screw that up again and I'll have to cut you.

This is the worst theme park ever :cry::cry::cry:

You can always go next door to Prestonville. It's bigger looking, but it just kind of tries the same jokes, just not as well executed. And it smells faintly of cheap whiskey.

This is the worst theme park ever :cry::cry::cry:

You can always go next door to Prestonville. It's bigger looking, but it just kind of tries the same jokes, just not as well executed. And it smells faintly of cheap whiskey.

Do you have cotton candy? Dubs wouldn't let me have any till I called it candy floss.

Decided to go through my boxes and grab a random PSone game to play. I picked Ballerburg: Castle Chaos. I can only assume that I bought this in a pile at a flea market years back, as I've never played it and never heard of it.

So here I am, avoiding the various other things I could be doing, like working on one of my projects for the site, worrying about my finances, or calling my one female friend to see if her college roommate is still on the rebound.

Instead, I'm playing Ballerburg: Castle Chaos. "Playing" may not even be the right word. I'm experiencing Ballerburg: Castle Chaos. As I sit here, too lazy to grab another Mountain Dew to replace the one I just emptied, I can't help but think, there's someone else out there, in this exact same moment, playing Ballerburg: Castle Chaos.

That guy and me are best buds right now.

I am really getting sick and tired of these pairs of chucklefucks in Modern Warfare 2 who hide and let one kill the other over and over again to get the fucking tactical nuke.

You should see this guy's Youtube channel then. It makes me fell better after someone Nuke Boosts.

I was playing Assassin's creed 2 a couple days ago and damn those two other people in the future parts at the beginning are bitchy for no reason.

I am really getting sick and tired of these pairs of chucklefucks in Modern Warfare 2 who hide and let one kill the other over and over again to get the fucking tactical nuke.

You should see this guy's Youtube channel then. It makes me fell better after someone Nuke Boosts.

This SandyRavage guy is my new hero.