All 4 Avengers Series To Be Cancelled

Koete

Man-Thing on a team book is... weird.

I like that idea a lot. It's risk-taking, and there is a lot of storytelling potential there.

He's underutilized anyway. As long as they aren't overexposing him and putting out variant Man-Thing covers of every event book, I think it could work.

Let's be realistic, this roster is going to last about 6 issues before they change it again anyway.

it seems like a demotion for Luke.

Well, I never thought that Luke was good enough for the Avengers anyway, so...

He deserves it more than just about every single one of the Mighty Avengers outside of Pym.

He deserves it more than just about every single one of the Mighty Avengers outside of Pym.

Well, that's definitely true. I meant the New Avengers.

I think they dropped the ball with him. It didn't help that his push was in the midst of all the Cap/Iron Man/Osbourne stuff. He's still a more interesting character than all of them except the Caps and Clint.

Well, that's definitely true. I meant the New Avengers.

I think they dropped the ball with him. It didn't help that his push was in the midst of all the Cap/Iron Man/Osbourne stuff. He's still a more interesting character than all of them except the Caps and Clint.

Yup. Cage is one of my favourite just because of his history and his association and of course his family. If Jessica is possibly going to try heroing again as hinted then I really don't see why Cage isn't right there on a Bendis-written team book with her.

• 3 weeks later...
2:17:57 PM Hannah: This is about Thor, Iron Man and Steve Rogers being pulled into a crazy adventure, and during that adventure, working out some lasting issues and reaffirming the bonds between them.

2:18:09 PM Hannah: C'mon, there'd better be a manly group hug that lasts a few seconds too long.

2:18:26 PM Preston: So, it's like the Hangover, but with superheroes.

2:18:30 PM Hannah: Probably.

2:18:45 PM Preston: "Dammit, Where did we leave Strange?"

2:18:53 PM Preston: "Who's Baby is this?"

2:18:58 PM Preston: "Check it's tag."

2:19:08 PM Preston: "Property of P. Parker?"

2:19:15 PM Preston: "The fuck?"

2:19:20 PM Hannah: Strange throws them into a wacky alternate dimension to figure out their shit. :P

2:20:11 PM Hannah: ...God, that would actually be a good fanfic.

2:20:17 PM Hannah: And this is supposed to be after Seige and all, that would give anyone a hangover.

2:20:36 PM Preston: Where did we get a tiger?

2:20:42 PM Preston: That's Lockjaw.

2:20:45 PM Preston: ...Fuck.

2:20:54 PM Preston: The Inhumans will not be happy.

2:20:59 PM Hannah: Lulz!

2:21:14 PM Preston: No, Deadpool, you can't come with us.

2:21:19 PM Preston: We're important.

2:21:23 PM Preston: Go play with Cable.

2:21:35 PM Hannah: And he tags along in the trunk anyways.

2:22:19 PM Hannah: I actually have yet to see the Hangover.

2:22:37 PM Preston: It's actually really good.