Young Justice

Koete

And here's the info to go with it.

In Young Justice, being a teenager means proving yourself over and over -- to peers, parents, teachers, mentors and, ultimately, to yourself. But what if you're not just a normal teenager? What if you're a teenage super hero? Are you ready to join the ranks of the great heroes and prove you're worthy of the Justice League? That's exactly what the members of Young Justice -- Robin, Aqualad, Kid Flash, Superboy, Miss Martian and Artemis -- will found out, whether they have what it takes to be a proven hero.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently Greg Weisman (Gargoyles, W.I.T.C.H., and The Spectacular Spider-Man) is one of the executive producers. I am officially psyched.

Echoing what Stavros said back in the first page, this is just getting back to one of my problems that I had with Teen Titans which was that lack of Donna Troy. In this case, it's more a lack of Cassie Sandsmark. Still, they can always add her later in season two assuming the show lasts that long.

In this case, it's more a lack of Cassie Sandsmark.

Something concerns me:

They're probably going to have a romantic interest for either Conner or Tim, but who would they pick? Arrowette?

Then it hit me: Arrowette is renamed Artemis, which sounds distinctly Amazonian. Are they merging Cassie and Cissie into one character?

One look at this and I'm pretty sure its in continuity.

Honestly, I hope not.

1.) I'm still pretty convinced that's Wally, not Bart.

2.) I have a hard time wanting anymore character development for Tim, considering what happens to him.

One look at this and I'm pretty sure its in continuity.

Honestly, I hope not.

1.) I'm still pretty convinced that's Wally, not Bart.

2.) I have a hard time wanting anymore character development for Tim, considering what happens to him.

I don't think it's in continuity either, and I agree with you on the hair color, but Tim and Connor make me think it's Bart.

I'm not really sure why people are thinking that's Wally...

I mean, even his slightly techno-looking suit makes sense if they're factoring in that whole library incident, where he got all super-book-smart.

AND he has the Impulse goggles!

And he's standing next to Connor and Tim, so... yeah. That's Bart.

His hair is red, though, and he's not wearing the Impulse costume.

Bart's hair is reddish brown.

700167-nzocic_super.jpg

And Bart's not Impulse anymore anyway.

I think it makes more sense for it to be Bart just for character interaction purposes. Like how it makes more sense for Robin in Teen Titans to be Dick Grayson because of the overall lineup.

• 3 months later...

That looks EFFING AMAZING.

The character models for most of the Justice League are straight out of Crisis on Two Earths. I wonder if this show is in the same continuity? Could we potentially have a new DCAU here?

EDIT:

I just looked through the Justice League roster they had up on the wall. Looks like they've got...

Superman

Batman

Wonder Woman

Flash

Aquaman

Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)

Green Lantern (John Stewart)

Red Tornado

Black Canary

Captain Atom

John Zatara (?)

Hawkman

Hawkgirl

Captain Marvel

Martian Manhunter

Green Arrow

Dang, that's a big roster.

Also, they have a Hall of Justice. AWESOME!