slothian   

I don't know if this is true for anyone else, but the chat room's down for me. Either it's a technical problem, or the chat room is deeply racist.

Venneh   

Not just you, Ian.

[#CJOIN-0] There was an error connecting with the chat room. Please notify an administrator.

Woah woah woah, I'm pretty sure I remember from my P.C. classes that it's impossible to be racist against white people. Impossible.

But yeah, chat is down for me, too.

slothian   

Woah woah woah, I'm pretty sure I remember from my P.C. classes that it's impossible to be racist against white people. Impossible.

But yeah, chat is down for me, too.

Don't be flippant, K-Dubs, it doesn't suit you. It is perfectly possible to be racist against white people and I seriously doubt there are classes that adamantley state the reverse. There are cultural grievances to be had with the fact that caucasians have not been historically oppressed on the grounds of their skin colour - their politics, religion and sexuality? Absolutely, but I do find it odd that some white male folk think that they're some kind of oppressed minority in today's society. We really aren't.

Besides, I wasn't equating the chat-room as being anti-white, but rather anti-English. And I for one find that deeply, deeply offensive in that Britain has only ever done good for the world....

I'm confused. Was my flippant P.C. sarcasm countered with more flippant sarcasm?

...I can't tell. Does that mean Ian wins?

slothian   
An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#CJOIN-0] There was an error connecting with the chat room. Please notify an administrator.

I'm particularly surprised at this as there's 3 people in chat at the moment, so the chat room itself isn't down.

EDIT: Never mind, works now!

Three or four times today, we've been kicked then get the message:

The IP.Chat account number used is invalid.
It then goes back to normal for awhile and then will go back that error message.

That sounds like an issue on IPB's end and not ours. Assuming that's the case, and if it continues, in a day or two I expect them to address it with an update.

I know this is probably more on IPB's side but the sound has gone all wonky in chat the last couple of days. Namely that there are none or it will pop up but only at the most off times.

There was an upgrade, and it's been a tad glitchy. So much so, they issued another one days later. Hopefully, when I request it, it will fix this.