Final Feedback Reminder

slothian

Howdy y'all

Adham & I record tomorrow around 2pm BST, so you have about 24 hours left to get in any remaining feedback you have for FYEO. After that, anything that comes in will sit in our inbox, gathering virtual dust!

Darn. Yes, I will do this shortly.

If we're including the unofficial Bonds, I think Basinger is edged out by Grace Jones/May Day

As for women in general, I'm repulsed by Ruby Bartlett. Not for looks, but for general character.

Oh Ian shut up, Ruby made OHMSS

Tell me exactly how accurate her Morecambe Bay accent is, and then get back to me. Bearing in mind that I lived in that area for 3 years, your answer needs to be VERY precise.

If we're including the unofficial Bonds, I think Basinger is edged out by Grace Jones/May Day

As for women in general, I'm repulsed by Ruby Bartlett. Not for looks, but for general character.

Tell me exactly how accurate her Morecambe Bay accent is, and then get back to me. Bearing in mind that I lived in that area for 3 years, your answer needs to be VERY precise.

I don't care about the accent, maybe it's because I don't live in the UK, but really it doesn't bother me, I adored most characters in that film.

I don't care about the accent, maybe it's because I don't live in the UK, but really it doesn't bother me, I adored most characters in that film.

On that subject though, I was out on Saturday night when OHMSS was actually on TV, and the bits I saw at the place I was at were of M's house, and all of Ruby's main bits and the TV was on mute, so again, didn't catch the accent.