DC reboot

dc20willsave

Ah. Right you are.

jl_cv1.jpg

Batman's got similar gauntlets and kevlar-ish armor to what he's got in the Arkham Asylum game. I wonder if that's what he'll be wearing all the time post-Flashpoint, or if it's just what he wears when he's fighting with the JL?

I hate Wonder Woman's costume. It's better than it was with the jacket, but... yeah. Not a fan.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Three things- Is that Dick Grayson rather than Bruce? That looks more like a future Kon-el than Superman. The silver design of the outfit makes me think Donna Troy rather than Diana. Throw Cyborg in and honestly I feel like we're looking at a version Geoff John's Future Justice League made up of old Titans for the most part. I mean, is that Wally or Barry? The only ones there who are definitely an original leaguers for my money are Aquaman and Hal Jordan. Wish they'd thrown Kyle in to further my theory.

Honestly, that's what has been kinda going on in Justice League for the past few years. If they go with the Future Justice League, I could dig that.

Tom's point actually brings up a potential idea: What if they do another time jump post-Flashpoint? I doubt that's what's going to happen but still.

Isn't there supposed to be a Justice League OF THE FUTURE coming around that time, too? I know I've been hearing about it somewhere.

That's the Batman Beyond Justice League.

The comment about it being the young heroes stepping up.

Dick Grayson Batman has a Bat symbol for the buckle of his belt at the front, to distinguish him from Bruce Wayne's Batman.

Wally's new Flash costume has white eyes, like he did in the Justice League Cartoon.

They've tried mixing old original Titans in with the team at the start of James Robinson's Justice League run, including Donna Troy, Cyborg and Dick Batman, Cyborg wasn't on the team for very long, so this is, sort of not something new.

I think the art from that cover looks mostly fine, not great, but the faces are just odd. Look at Superman, Aquaman and Wonder Woman, they all have strange and weird faces, that don't look real, and look like they've been stretched.

We have our first announced relaunch titles:

Wonder Woman #1 with Brian Azarello and Cliff Chiang

Aquaman #1 with Geoff Johns and Ivan Reis

Flash #1 with Brian Buccellato and Francis Manapul

Fury of Firestorm #1 with Ethan Van Sciver and Gail Simone writing, Yildiray Cinar on art

Hawkman #1 with Tony Daniel and Phillip Tan

Green Arrow #1 with JT Krul and Dan Jurgens

Justice League International #1 with Dan Jurgens and Aaron Lopestri

Mister Terrific #1 with Eric Wallace and Roger Robinson

Captain Atom #1 with JT Krul and Freddie Williams II

DC Universe Presents #1 with a Deadman story, Paul Jenkins and Bernard Chang

Source

Thoughts?

Wonder Woman #1 with Brian Azarello and Cliff Chiang

I give Azarello six issues on the book. Cliff Chiang is awesome, so I might check that out.

All of the other books I couldn't care less about. The creative teams are either not to my liking and / or the characters don't interest me.

Why is Ethan Van Sciver considered a top talent? This is terrible!

firestorm_cv1.jpg

You know, if you take away the heads, Ronnie and Jason look a lot like The Flash and the reverse Flash.

And look at the bright side, Mike. Gail Simone's writing it, so there will be at least one graphic, and very unfunny joke per issue.

I just skimmed both Abin Sur, and Secret Seven.

Secret Seven made no sense at all to me.

Abin Sur:

Blackest Night is going on, and without the Earth Lanterns, Abin is doing nothing to save the day. William Hand is still the mascot for Nekron and the Blackest Night, and now Atrocitus is still a red lantern and is going to tell Sinestro the prophecy of the Flashpoint, while Abin goes to Earth in search of the White Lantern.