Episode 25

RSS

Extra Lives is extra long this week, as the guys share their lists of top five licensed games that need to be made. Outside of that, Aaron and Damien still find the time to talk about more important topics, like nu metal, yeti romance, and sitcoms from the 1980s. [ 2:08:02 || 61.8 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/extralives/episodes/extralives_025.mp3

Just to clarify, Dubs, Nintendo doesn't simply care about 6 franchises on each generation's consoles. There's SEVEN. And sadly for me, that franchise wasn't the Ice Climbers in this next generation...

Oh, and Windwaker isn't Ocarina of Time btw. And Ocarina of Time keeps getting released because people still want to buy it - when they tried to do something new with the franchise in Twilight Princess (Adult/Wolf Link, Dark extra-dimensional creatures) the fans hated it.

....and you dissed the Gameboy's colour system?!?!?!? How DARE you rally against the unique mix of black and toxic green!!!

Mario

Star Fox

Kirby

Zelda

Metroid

Pokemon

I suppose you could count Smash Bros if you really want to.

Zelda fans are a weird bunch. If they want to keep buying the same game over and over, like I said, more power to them. The only 3D Zelda I cared for was Majora's Mask, and that's because it tried something completely new.

And I was actually praising the Game Boy in spite of it's colour limitations. It never had black. It had dark puke.