Greatest Horror Villain

Pinhead beats Dracula.

Jason beats Pennywise.

Zombies beat Predator.

Decker beats Leatherface.

Brackets updated. Next round goes up around midnight EST.

Jason beat Zombies.

Orlok beat Cesare.

Bates beat The Thing.

Pinhead beat Decker.

Brackets updated. Next round will be up in a few hours.

Agreed. If not for how much work goes into this, I;d half suggest that we do the counter of this tourney, namely Action Movie Heroes, as a follow-up after a month or two has passed.

Good call. But we need a limit of two characters per 80's action hero, otherwise it'll be Arnie vs Sly with John McClaine thrown in for good measure.

Agreed. If not for how much work goes into this, I;d half suggest that we do the counter of this tourney, namely Action Movie Heroes, as a follow-up after a month or two has passed.

Good call. But we need a limit of two characters per 80's action hero, otherwise it'll be Arnie vs Sly with John McClaine thrown in for good measure.

Then Ellen Ripley shows up and crushes them all.

Then Ellen Ripley shows up and crushes them all.

Isn't that a Sly character? "Gerrawa frommer yo bigh"

We've already done video games and horror. Only other thing I can run a tournament on without help is music, which I'm not at all opposed to.

As for this one, I may make the later rounds shorter, since it looks like everyone's going to have their mind made up within 2 days anyway.

Well, we're doing greatest horror villain now. So, how about greatest action movie hero? Just off the top of my head, I can think of James Bond, John McClane (Die Hard), Rambo, Frank Martin (The Transporter), Robocop, The Terminator, Indiana Jones, Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Martin Riggs (Lethal Weapon), Ellen Ripley, Jason Bourne, and Conan the Barbarian as contenders.

Dubs, just want to say, everything you have taken the time to put together in this tournament, has been fucking awesome.

The favourite B52's songs, the likes/dislikes, the brackets, the Freddy VS Orlok poster, it's all probably taken you a lot of time to actually put together, so I for one, would just like to say, thanks Dubs, for all the work you've put into this tournament.

Thanks, Austen.

It was really nothing though. I abhor repetition and was trying to amuse myself. I'm just lucky enough to be around people that appreciate my sense of humour (or lack thereof).

Dubs, just want to say, everything you have taken the time to put together in this tournament, has been fucking awesome.

The favourite B52's songs, the likes/dislikes, the brackets, the Freddy VS Orlok poster, it's all probably taken you a lot of time to actually put together, so I for one, would just like to say, thanks Dubs, for all the work you've put into this tournament.

Totally agree. And the timing of it was really good as well. Long enough to enjoy, not too long that I was hanging for the final round.

Really well done, you've set the bar high for anyone who wants to run one!