Pinhead vs Count Dracula

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Pinhead

pinhead.jpg

Debut: Hellraiser (1987)

Main weapon: Chains

Other names: Elliot Spencer, Priest, Lead Cenobite, The Pope of Hell, Dr. Paul Gregory, The Engineer

Dislikes: Having his time wasted, DJs

vs

Dracula (Lee Version)

horror-of-dracula-3.jpg

Debut: Dracula/Horror of Dracula (1958)

Main weapon: Vampirism

Other names: Count Dracula, Prince of Darkness, etc. (seriously, I'd be typing forever)

Dislikes: Peter Cushing

An unfortunate side effect of the seeding has put a lot of heavy hitters on this side of the bracket.

Both are iconic, but Pinhead is more relevant and a fuckload more dangerous.

Pinhead looks scary, and he wasn't even the focus of the orinal two movies, so when he does show up, you know things are going to get bad fast. With Dracula, you have the idea of him being a charming individual, before he kills you. With Pinhead, no small talk, you open up the box, you will go to hell to be tortured for eternity.

Lee plays my favorite film Dracula. He has an air of menace while being suave and he isn't tied down into some kinda pathetic romantic figure like in the Coppola version. Honestly, my problem with Pinhead is that he's been watered down into a generic slasher villain in the multitude of sequels. That and that he's not even the main villain of the first two Hellraiser films.

The thought of pinhead scared me so much when I was a kid, I had to psych myself in to watching it. That's the win for me and I hate voting against Lee.

This, except swap "psych myself up to watch it" with "avoided video retailers for about 10 years"

Sorry Scaramanga!