Pinhead vs Jason Voorhees

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Pinhead

4QOKptZs_MZXf.jpg

Powers: Supernatural control over hooks and chains, highly resistant to physical damage, teleportation, can materialize objects, create explosions, illusions, can create cenobites.

Voted: Most artistic

Equivalent Smiley: 325.jpg

vs

Jason Voorhees

Hen-Night-Party-Ms.-Voorhees-(Tm-Licensed)-Adult-Female-Medium_888822.jpg

Powers: Extreme strength and durability, teleportation, immortality.

Voted: Most likely to be turned into a cyborg

Equivalent Smiley: smiley_emoticons_halloweenstars_jason.gif

This is the only match this round that I'm not passionate about either way.

Went Pinhead cause he hasn't been pussyfied on quite the level Jason has.

I went with Jason because he doesn't feel pain or pleasure like a person does. This takes one of Pinhead's key motivations out of the agenda. Jason will rip himself out of any chains without a second thought and get too hacking off limbs. In the end, this comes to who I think is most durable and that would be Jason.

I'm really trying not to let my Jason bias show here, but I have more fun with his films, the kills are more interesting and he's more iconic than Pinhead. And The Puzzle Box takes a fair bit if fear from Pinhead, don't open it, and you're safe. Jason kills everyone. Except dogs, right, Kane Hodder?

Pinhead has remained consistent regardless of how bad the films are. And he doesn't kill. He tortures your immortal soul forever.

I don't want to vote against Jason, but this argument seals a vote for Pinhead.