Episode 02.05: "The Spaghetti Incident?"

RSS

We got a new show, we got it good! Du-nuh-nu-nu! Yes, you knew that we always would! Du-nuh-nu-nu! We stop to tangent off, but Des edits out the coughs! Desmond and Damien grab a handful of pasta and cover their very first cover album: "The Spaghetti Incident?" So jump on the shame train and grab a suitcase full of puns and come along for the ride. Now, we all know Desmond's an unabashed GNR fan, but what happens when Damien starts bashing the original bands from these cover songs? Hearts will break. Also, this week's target is hipsters. Sorry, hipsters. Charles Manson for President 2012. [ 1:25:15 || 41.4 MB ]

To listen, click here: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/droppedd/episodes/droppedd_002-05.mp3

Guest TFG1Mike

Thanks for playing the feedback guys. As I've stated in numerous places, Dropped D was one of the best things to come out of 2011. Can't wait for the next, and future episodes!!!

When I said Clone in my voice mail it was only in the context of Guns n' Roses. Gilby is alot like Izzy only that they are both big Rolling Stones fans. I have owned a couple CDs from Gilby, he has some good stuff.

Yeah, I sort of realized after we recorded that you meant more as a member of GNR. IN that aspect, yes. He was there to fill a role.

Thanks for playing the feedback guys. As I've stated in numerous places, Dropped D was one of the best things to come out of 2011. Can't wait for the next, and future episodes!!!

Thanks Mike!

The next band is likely to be interesting.

• 2 weeks later...