Episode 46

RSS

In this double (fun) episode of Extra Lives, Aaron and Damien make up for lost time by talking a lot about video games and stuff. The Bioshock playthrough also begins as the guys wonder why they thought two episodes was enough to contain such a girthy experience. That's right, I just used the word "girthy" in the copy for a show. Also: plastic integrity is questioned, piles of shame get bigger, and boxes get organized. [ 2:44:14 || 79.3 MB ]

To listen, click here: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/extralives/episodes/extralives_046.mp3

• 2 weeks later...

I'm loving this talk on the N64 wrestling games - Revenge was the game that got me watching wrestling (my character was always Psychosis), but the pinnacle was No Mercy.

Aaron.....you haven't.....wow. I mean I understand if you didn't have the ridiculed/my favourite system/an N64, but still, it's No Mercy man! It even had cutsenes of Kane's pyro and Too Cool dancing with Rikishi!!