Episode 550

RSS

Great episode as usual guys! My problem with Star Wars is that I can't watch it without the parodies and jokes from Clerks or whatever running through my head the entire time so I'm quite impressed that you manage to suppress that stuff in your conversation.

Ditto. Then again, I'm the guy who spent a hour long carride doing just quotes from The Simpsons, Family Guy, Arrested Development, and Invader Zim so there you go.

• 4 years later...

To answer your technical question Mike the X wing has both hyperdrive and shields as detailed in the X wing and tie fighter games. Ordinary ties as well as bombers and interceptors have neither unless especially outfitted, they're more of a force in numbers deal and the Empire isn't short on capital ships to transport them. The Rebellion can't afford to put resources into expendable ships like that. I believe the Tie advanced had both as well explaining both to some degree how Vader survived in the first film and how he got away.

I know how that question had been eating away at you these last five years.