The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Part Two

RSS

I went to the theater today, and I saw a remarkable film. Minutes after the lights had gone out, I was thrilled, shocked, and genuinely worried for the characters on the screen. But like all good things, the trailer for Iron Man 3 had to end and The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Part Two had to begin. This film is the finale of the Twilight juggernaut. Will Bella and Edward be okay? Will Jacob find love? Will any of the interesting characters be given anything to do, at all? Will anyone be even a third as likable as Billy Burke? (Spoilers: Yes, yes, no, and hell no.) Also, this review will contain spoilers about everything, because this movie was terrible and you need to know why.

To read more, click here: http://www.earth-2.net/reviews/m/twilight-breaking-dawn-02.php

This review is awesome and made me laugh like a hyena for several minutes.

I have a confession to make. One that is going to sound like I've lost my mind. Again.

Compared with the mind searing awfulness of the previous movies, including part 1, Part 2 wasn't actually that bad. I.... I... actually liked parts of it.

And one line made me laugh out loud in the cinema:

"You nicknamed my daughter after the loch ness monster!?"

I hate to be the person to correct someone on something as terrible as Twilight but the reason that Heinous Bitch beat Kellen "Great Abs" Lutz is because Newborn Vampires are stronger than older vampires in the mythology. It's actually a plot point in the third one, only reason I know it. That said, it makes little sense but whatever.

Overall, hilarious review Preston. I remember reading about the ending after it came out and it sounded like utter trolling. Too bad they pulled, "It was all a dream." Truly, the best ending for the franchise would have been cutting away to Kristen Stewart as Stephanie Meyer masturbating furiously into a copy of Twilight on a bed made of money screaming, "They actually bought it!"

Overall, hilarious review Preston. I remember reading about the ending after it came out and it sounded like utter trolling. Too bad they pulled, "It was all a dream." Truly, the best ending for the franchise would have been cutting away to Kristen Stewart as Stephanie Meyer masturbating furiously into a copy of Twilight on a bed made of money screaming, "They actually bought it!"

You mean like:

Great work as always Preston, that movie truly sounds terrible.

• 1 month later...

Having "read" all the Twilight books (I've got the audiobook collection).~waiting for laughter at a thirty-plus old man being a twihard~I'd have to agree that this movie sucks quite a lot. I was so waiting for Bella to do more than try to choke Jacob out when he turned into creepy old man for loving her daughter. In the book she shatters his arm. Also as for Preston's comment that Bella can't think for herself, she was able to snap her bloodlust off the human by herself when Edward snapped her focus. The only problem I have after that is the "dream sequence" was added to add action, because in the book there was no fight and the Catholic Vamps left after they couldn't get the Cullen & Co. to fight no matter how much Aro and his friends tried to provoke them. So there were some things missing and things that didn't need to be there for the sake of dramatic license, but that's the way Hollywood is. While this might be the end of the base Twilight Saga, if Steph makes any more in the Twilight universe you know it'll come back and we'll have more acid filled reviews from Preston which made me laugh. Keep it going man.