What games are you currently playing?

Mr. Keith

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

X-Men Legends is an awesome game if you and three friends have a lot of time on your hands. Simply awesome.

On the PS2, I would suggest playing God of War. Awesome game, and it took probably around 10-11 hours to beat. Gran Turismo 4 is, in my opinion, worth the 50 bucks it took to get it.

I'm obsessed with Max Payne at the moment. I got it for four bucks used at EB, and it's blown away my expectations.

I've got Jade Empire, Hitman: Contracts and Kingdom Under Fire waiting in the wings when I get tired of that. Lots of Xbox love in my household.

I finished Max Payne and have moved on to GTA: San Andreas.

Isn't that game so black, Q? The whole game is like Menace II Society turned up to 20 on the N-word Scale, 35 on the MF-word scale, and just 12 on plain foul.

Yeah, I don't think there's a white recurring character so far. Wait, scratch that, there's the pothead and his cronies. But yeah, it's a pretty big change in terms of characters from the previous chapters. I think the language is a lot more believable and the characters themselves seem a lot more real.

Every single person in the city is heavy on the word "asshole" in their dialect, though. I always crack up when somebody says it, just because it's said so often. And the shit CJ says to his girlfriend when they go out on their dates is hilarity x 12. "This is so interesting... I'm just gonna listen..."

Isn't that game so black, Q? The whole game is like Menace II Society turned up to 20 on the N-word Scale, 35 on the MF-word scale, and just 12 on plain foul.

Yeah, I don't think there's a white recurring character so far. Wait, scratch that, there's the pothead and his cronies. But yeah, it's a pretty big change in terms of characters from the previous chapters. I think the language is a lot more believable and the characters themselves seem a lot more real.

Every single person in the city is heavy on the word "asshole" in their dialect, though. I always crack up when somebody says it, just because it's said so often. And the shit CJ says to his girlfriend when they go out on their dates is hilarity x 12. "This is so interesting... I'm just gonna listen..."

Yeah, the dates are crazy. I just had one pull a driveby, and then on the way back, she was shooting at some sucka-ass Ballas and they opened fire and she caught about 17 well placed bullets and died. I wonder if that means no sex for CJ.

Yeah, the dates are crazy. I just had one pull a driveby, and then on the way back, she was shooting at some sucka-ass Ballas and they opened fire and she caught about 17 well placed bullets and died. I wonder if that means no sex for CJ.

I couldn't get her to die. She sat in a burning car until it exploded, then got out and told me she wasn't having a good time and wanted to go home.

Another time, I really wanted to take her out using the pimp car that's always sitting outside her house, but the door was locked so I went about punching at it in hopes the door would just fall off. She got in the way a couple times and caught some jabs in the face by mistake, then went back inside.

I couldn't get her to die. She sat in a burning car until it exploded, then got out and told me she wasn't having a good time and wanted to go home.

Another time, I really wanted to take her out using the pimp car that's always sitting outside her house, but the door was locked so I went about punching at it in hopes the door would just fall off. She got in the way a couple times and caught some jabs in the face by mistake, then went back inside.

Go to the Chicken place or OG Loc's restaurant, and there's an actual Pimp car there. It's the Broadway, and you can do Pimping missions in them. Take that one and when doing a driveby, she kind of lean out the side and start dumping rounds, leaving her open to gunfire.