Wrestlemania is fast approaching, and we're starting to feel the heat. Ahmed reveals his tag partners, Austin cusses out Shamrock, Paul Heyman debates Jerry Lawler, and our main event features Bearers Buddies versus Undertaker and Sid; can they work together long enough to survive? All this on Shotgun Saturday Night, the final episode in our review of Superstars, and the long-awaited first appearance of Raw is War. [ 1:53:51 || 54.7 MB ]

To listen, click here: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/acureforthecommonpodcast/episodes/cure_10.mp3

Gotta love the Go Home Show's tag match featuring a team of opponents at the PPV.

It wasn't a Go Home show proper, but in 2007 the Feb PPV, No Way Out, was main evented by a tag match featuring the participants in WrestleMania's World Title match, Undertaker and Batista, against the team of participants in the WWE Title match, John Cena and Shawn Michaels.

I think the Go Home Raw for 2008, had the infamous Cena and Orton vs The Raw Roster match that was orchestrated by their WM Triple Threat for the WWE Title opponent, Triple H.

I would like the record to show that Kellen, noted Backstreet Boys fan and only person to ever sing Kylie Minogue at me on a podcast, felt it necessarily to look down on the Spice Girls, the greatest British pop phenomenon since Beatlemania.

I would like the record to show that Kellen, noted Backstreet Boys fan and only person to ever sing Kylie Minogue at me on a podcast, felt it necessarily to look down on the Spice Girls, the greatest British pop phenomenon since Beatlemania.

Clearly I make fun of what I love.

I think you'll find they don't work these days.

Hey, to be fair we do keep playing them. I even took steps to play both of the double A side tracks this episode! Don't worry, we have all the other musical quality of 1997 still to go. Oh god...