MLB

Guest TFG1Mike

Guest DCAUFan1051

I was originally going to create a Boston Red Sox thread since they are my favorite team but I figured I'd be impartial and just do a MLB thread seeing as I can't find one on here all you closet baseball fans come on lets talk!!!!

First Off I've been a baseball fan since I was very young. I remember watching Boggs, Evans, Clemens and the rest of the 80's era Red Sox. It has always been my dream to return to Fenway Park. I went there once on a school field trip and I never forgot that experience. Being originally from Massachusetts the Red Sox are my team!!! no matter what I'm not a love em when they're winnin and hate em when they're losin type of fan. I take the good with the bad, granted I do get frustrated and pissed off when they're losing. But I don't disavow all knowlege of them.

Some of my other favorite teams include:

NY Mets

Chi Cubs

SF Giants

ARI D'Backs

DEATH TO THE YANKEES!!!!!!!!!!

DEATH TO THE EVIL EMPIRE!!!!!!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RED SOX!!!!!!!!!

RedSoxLogoNavyBlue.jpg

RedSoxLogoWhite.jpg

WorldChampions2007RedSox.jpg

FinallySoxWin.jpg

Who's everyone's favorite team and player?

I have so many the list is endless

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

They are Devils no more. ;)

I don't really care too much for MLB but it's been fun to idly watch the Rays this year. It was extra nice that nobody in Tampa would come out to see them, as I got great seats for a song earlier in the season and had a hell of a time at the ballpark. Now that the team's successful, naturally, tickets are pretty tough to come by. I'm still thinking about scalping a pair if the team looks competent in the postseason.

Guest DCAUFan1051
They are Devils no more. ;)

They will always be the last place Devil Rays to me this is the first time in their Franchise History that they have ever been anywhere other then LAST FUCKIN PLACE!!

GO RED SOX!!!!!!!

LOL

Not that I'm not rooting for the Sox, but I have to hand it to the Rays. They're finally a really fun team to watch after 15 years of total irrelevance. I'm not saying they're getting to the Series, but it's awesome to finally see them get to the postseason.

Guest DCAUFan1051
Owned. Sort of.

OK they've been in last place for a MAJORITY of their franchise history

my rebuttal to the owned comment is the following pictures:

ChampionsRing.jpg

Boston2004WSChampsPoster3.jpg

whilst the DAMN Devil Rays have no championship rings or World Series titles

Guest DCAUFan1051
Amazing what a $100,000,000+ payroll can do for you.

hey there was the 86 year drought I'm not saying the Sox are flawless look at this year but still WE Red Sox Fans and New England Sports Fans have been acustomed to losing and now we're acustomed to winning.

TB D-Rays are just known for losing besides to cross sports look at The Patriots/Dolphins Hatred between the fans it's the same with the Red Sox/D-Rays

granted Red Sox overall rivalry is the NYY but hell they haven't even been great rivals in the last three years. :D

Guest DCAUFan1051
Though I was glad the White Sox won the World Series in 2005, and I hope the Cubs win it this year, I don't have loyalties to either team.

I just remember you saying somewhere mike that the cubs game interrupted something and you were watching it. I'm paraphrasing I'm not sure if that was exactly what ya said. I like the Cubbies helluva lot more then the White Sox course both of those teams are better then the Braves :laugh:

Guest DCAUFan1051
That was the night I was waiting for the game to end so I could record 90210 for Jenny. Otherwise it wouldn't have been on.

oh right ok just the way you were talking/typing about it made me think you were a fan lol sorry :D