Help influence Episode 7!

slothian

Yes, you can help influence not only the film Pandy & I use as the joint review, but the homework we assign each other to plot the range of their career. As announced in Episode 5, our subject will be Amy Adams.

Pandy & I will take an executive decision on what makes the joint review on Sunday 4th May, so get your ideas in before then!

Amy Adams's acting career has been interesting to say the least. She mainly started by guest starring on EVERY SHOW on the WB network. So many teen shows. Since I'm not expecting you to cover one episode of Smallville, let's go with Cruel Intentions 2. Originally a pilot for a Fox tv series, it was shelved and then retrofitted into a prequel to the original movie with Amy Adams playing the Sarah Michelle Gellar role. Eventually she transitioned into better roles, the one that caused the world to fall in love with her being Enchanted in which she played a live action Disney princess. She mainly did supporting roles for the next while before getting her first Leading Actress Oscar nomination for American Hustle, which I'm mainly suggesting to hear Ian's reaction to her accent. If it's not out yet on DVD in the UK, then The Master.

Enchanted and American Hustle, for the reasons Will stated. If memory serves, she's very much to The Fighter what Reese Witherspoon was to Walk the Line. Her supporting roles are kinda meh for Julie & Julia, The Muppets, and Her, even though are pretty good films. Maybe since Ian saw and liked Night at the Museum, you could do the sequel, in which she plays Amelia Earhart.