Did I just hear that?

Missy

A guy who had to be at least 35 years old ran and stopped me as I was leaving the campus library to tell me how attractive I am.

And your response was...?

"Okay."

And then I walked away. It didn't offend me or anything, but it was still creepy since the dude was at least 10 years older than me. And although I'm closing in on 26, I can easily pass for 16 or 17.

Des goes to start writing the pilot for a remake of 21 Jump Street starring JD. That's your Hollywood name now.

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Upon perusing this dating site for what will likely be the last time, I came upon the profile of a girl that described herself as a "grammer natzi".

<_<

It's a new religion, they have a cookery book out called "Kein Mapf"it's a good book, but it talks way too much about the final solution to loads of problems with cooking today.

And although I'm closing in on 26, I can easily pass for 16 or 17.

Maybe you should post that on a dating site.....

A guy who had to be at least 35 years old ran and stopped me as I was leaving the campus library to tell me how attractive I am.

And your response was...?

"Okay."

And then I walked away. It didn't offend me or anything, but it was still creepy since the dude was at least 10 years older than me. And although I'm closing in on 26, I can easily pass for 16 or 17.

Des goes to start writing the pilot for a remake of 21 Jump Street starring JD. That's your Hollywood name now.

:w00t:

I lied before. NOW I've taken the most bizarre call ever.

We run background checks on everyone who wants to do business with us.

Her: "What do you look for in a background check?"

Me: "We look at credit history, criminal records, and licensing history."

Her: "Criminal record? Fuck. Okay, can you give me an example of what might be allowed to skate through and what's a dealbreaker?"

Me: "Well... no. I don't make those decisions."

Her: "Have you ever seen anyone have any problems getting licensed with a cruelty to animals charge?"

She then proceeded to explain that the "cruelty to animals" was a total crock, as all she had done was have a "special relationship" with her dog.

I'm pretty sure I was talking to a drunk woman.

"Cruelty to animals", which is what Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick went to prison for in the literal sense (running dogfightas and breeding dogs for fighting), is also the charge that gets thrown at a person who's been caught having sex with an animal.

The thing is this: People are into whatever they're into, and I seriously don't (or at least try not to) judge. I don't get it, but to each their own.

However, is that really your opener with the company you want to do business with? Really?

The thing is this: People are into whatever they're into, and I seriously don't (or at least try not to) judge. I don't get it, but to each their own.

However, is that really your opener with the company you want to do business with? Really?

Interviewer: "So, what intangibles do you feel you can bring to our pet store?"

Woman: "Well, I have an excellent rapport with animals."

Interviewer: "Really? What do you mean?"

Woman: "My Bruno is a champ. He and I love each other very much."

Interviewer: "I think we're done here..."

• 2 weeks later...