Batgirl to Oracle: A Barbara Gordon Podcast Killing Joke Call-In Show

A very close friend of mine named Stella runs a podcast called Batgirl to Oracle: A Barbara Gordon Podcast, in which she goes over ever Babs Gordon appearance from the Silver Age as well as simultaneously reviewing the current title (she started in '09 with Steph Brown's book). On Saturday July 12th at 2pm est, she'll be covering The Killing Joke, a comic she's avoided reading and has dreaded doing so. She's also hosting a call-in show to get others opinions on this iconic story and help keep a discussion going.

With this being Self-Promotion, I will co-hosting the special with her throughout the show, but regardless I'd encourage anyone who has thoughts on the Killing Joke and how it changed Babs Gordon to call in! Her Skype contact is batgirltooracle, and mine is donomark1. If you cannot make it, you can write in to batgirltooracle@gmail.com and your comments will be read on air.

Feel free to chime in!

• 3 weeks later...

Tomorrow's the day! I've been wracking my brain by reading several essays for and against TKJ in hopes of bringing the potential for great discussion to the full. Again if anybody wants to call in, Stella's Skype info is batgirltooracle and mine is donomark1. If you'd like to write in, you can do so at batgirltooracle@gmail.com.