Sign in to follow this  
Preston

The Defenders

What he said. I'd love to see them try to do something similar to the current run of Daredevil (Waid/Samnee) for this, but we'll see.

Season 5 of Angel is often considered the best season by many. And it was good at doing its mostly-contained season-long arc, so it speaks well for Daredevil.

That's definitely what I assumed because if Marvel is going to start splitting up their continuities in the films, they're going to see some real cohesion problems. They've created a beast; they have to feed it.

Disney is relatively hands off. In the case of Daredevil, since Goddard is still involved, it suggests that he left amicably. As for Wright, until we get official word, there's no way of knowing.

Steven S Deknight is taking over over, Goddard is writing the Sinister Six movie, but apparently the first 2 eps of Daredevil were written by him. I don't care for Deknights writing.

Exactly, D'Onofrio is the perfect Fisk. Big, calm dude, who in the right situation has no issue physically crippling his enemies.

I was on the fence about this series, but that casting has signed me the fuck up. I LOVE D'Onofrio.